Add this image to your site:
THE MOBILE REVOLUTION
Digital marketing is constantly evolving as new channels emerge. Mobile marketing is the latest example, giving hoteliers an excellent opportunity to reach new tech-savvy guests.
Today, globally, there are 1080 million smartphones.
The Smartphone Marketplace
- 4 in 10 people make online reservations
- 92% make reservations from computers
- 8% make reservations from smartphones
What are the top reasons guests choose not to make hotel reservations from smartphones?
- The hotel website is difficult to see, read and browse
- It loads slowly
- Text is too small, and zooming in is awkward
- Guests don’t trust their mobile connection
What are the top activities guests perform on smartphones?
- 60% look at hotel room photos
- 56% share hotel information with their friends, via email or social media
- 42% use mobile optimized search engines to discover local hotels
- 40% read hotel reviews
Hotels that optimize their websites for mobile devices see, on average, a 10% growth in direct, online reservations made through their website.
- 47% of all travelers start planning their trip from a smartphone
- 32% of all hotel reservations will be made from smartphones by 2016
- 100% of online travel agencies (OTAs) are optimized for mobile devices, attracting more guests.
Does your hotel have a mobile optimized website?
buuteeq’s mobile optimized hotel websites are optimized for easy navigation, guest retention, and more direct, commission-free bookings.
What do guests look for in a hotel website?
- Hotel Info – Show guests why your hotel is the best place to visit.
- Reservations – Our commission-free booking engine is optimized for mobile, increasing reservations.
- Location – Guests can easily find your hotel with one-tap directions from your website’s map.
- Call Button – The majority of last-minute reservations come from smartphones. A tap-to-call button will increase your last-minute, direct reservations.
- Promotions – Make sure guests see your promotions by placing them at the top of the page, increasing conversions.
- Extra Info – include all the extra information you want your guests to know, like property history, nearby restaurants, etc.